Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cat Among the PIgeons Setting

 Cat Among the Pigeons Setting
Title: Cat Among the Pigeons
Author: Agatha Christie
Number of pages: 240
Number of pages read: 240

  This will probably be the last blog post about this book since I finished it. I just want to say that it is a great mystery novel that I would recommend to anyone. The setting of this book in mostly in England, Meadowbank school for girls. It is a really big school and one  of the best schools in England before the murderer. In Meadowbank my favorite place is the Sports Pavilion because all the murderers that will happen in the book will be in the there. This is a little description of what is found in the Sports Pavilion. "It is built adjacent to the swimming pool and it comprises a squash court and other features. The racquets, lacrosse and hockey sticks are kept there, and there is a drying room for swimsuits." This is from the book on page 83 when the first murderer happened. I wouldn't like to be there because murderers happened there and there is probably bits of blood that are not cleaned. I would for sure get scared if I ever entered the Sports Pavilion. I don't think that I would change the setting if the book. It is very interesting that the setting is in a school, for girls. I knew that this book would be good because when I saw the cover, a tennis racquet and some jewels caught my attention. I'm glad that I finished the book and I can't wait to read another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment