Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hound of the Baskervilles- Ending

The Hound of the Baskervilles 

Hey Everyone!



We have come to the ending of the great Baskerville story! I'm not going to spoil the ending of the story, if I haven't already given out hints on who the murderer is, so I will just answer the questions we are required to do. 

Do you like the ending of this text?
Yes I do! Through the whole story the murderer has remained a mystery and I simply could not keep my hand off the book. Some many interesting things happen in the story that always grab your attention, even the slightest clues that are given and are not emphasized in the story, grab your attention. I liked the ending because it was unexpected. I mean it does not happen in many stories that a family member wants to kill their relative, that's why I liked the book in the first place, because it was unexpected. 
Do you think there is more to tell? If you could change the ending of the text, what would you do?
Well, just like other mystery novels, this book ends by the solving of the case. The book might continue if the case was unsolved, and by unsolved I mean if the murderer had escaped to Mexico and the other book was based on finding him in Mexico. I wouldn't change the book's ending because I think that it was resolved in the best possible way, it wasn't too long or too short, it was the correct length for the mystery book to be a bit mysterious and the correct length of the capturing the murderer was the right size also.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Since I'm reading the book right now I thought your blog post will spoil it for me, which a part of me wanted you to spoil it for me :) but it did not and even if the blog post was long, its always fun to read your blog posts :). Good Job Marija! -soo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Marija. The thing is that I dont care if someone spoils the story but all I have to say that this could be the BEST BOOK YOU HAVE TOLLED US ALL! Its very cool + awsome! Could I borrow it? Just kiding. Great book!

    ReplyDelete