Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The ABC Murders


 

The ABC Murders
by: Agatha Christie
 Page 122/227


My novel takes place in London because that's where the detective lives. I don't know which exact date but i think it is in the past maybe 50 years ago or something like that.
 If my book took place in a different setting then maybe they would find out who the murderer is and what he looks like sooner because with the technology today you can easily find out who the murderer might be with fingerprints or anything that might have some DNA on it. If the place changed then I don't think there would be much difference with the story.

If I lived in London i would be really excited its a really beautiful place but if there was a serial killer on the loose that no one could stop then i wouldn't like to live there.

Here is a quote that says that the story takes place in London:

I found him installed in one of the lats in London-page 1





No comments:

Post a Comment