Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Setting of Agatha Christie: AND THEN THERE WERE NONE

Agatha Christie: And then there were none
Agatha Christie
132 pages out of 300

















The Setting of my novel is the Soldier Island. It is a small island near the big continents and also the island known as the island of the poem Ten Little Indians. In this story, the Soldier Island is the only setting of the story so if the setting changed I guess the whole story and the title would have changed. No I would never travel to the island even if someone gave me a million dollars. The island is where people die according to the poem so it would be same as someone asking you 'I'll give you a million dollars if you die,'.

PG.34 "Vera smiled. Of course! This was the Soldier Island."

-sooyoungbyun7a

2 comments: