Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

CAT AMONG THE PIGEONS FAVORITE CHARACTER



Cat Among the Pigeons: Favorite Character
Agatha Christie
240 pages
163 read so far


  The book "Cat Among the Pigeons" has many interesting characters. The assiament that  our English teacher gave us was the main character but unfortunately this book doesn't have one. One of my favorite characters was Princess Shaista. 
  I really like the character Princess Shaista because she kind of like me. In the book, after the first murder happens Shaista starts to worry about herself. She worries about someone kidnapping her and even murdering her. That's probably the thing I would do too, that's why I really enjoy her. I like the fact that she comes from a royal family. She was about to marry Prince Ali Yusuf of Ramat but he got killed in the beginning of the book. The book describes her as a glamours girl that thinks a lot about herself and how she looks. She wants to make a great impression of her to everyone. I am glad that the book has a "drama queen" because that makes a book always a bit more interesting. Princess Shaista  also stands up to herself. She is brave and courageous and always prepared for something new. Shaista is teenage girl but she does look way older. The teacher always think that she is older than a typical 14 year old. I can't wait to finish reading the book because I feel like something exciting will happen with Shaista. I hope you like this character as much as I do. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the, "drama queen" because I think that a drama queen always livens up the story and makes more enjoyable. This sounds like a great story to read especially since shes from a royal family (a princess!) but she is also brave and courageous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the connection you made between you and Princess Shaista! I like the fact that she likes to impress everyone and acts like a drama queen, but on the other side she is brave, courages and ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete