Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Book Report 2 -- Petra


A Is For Alibi
Sue Grafton
Pages Read: 100



Kinsey Millhone, the main character, is a hard former cop who now works as a private detective. She lives in Santa Teresa, US, in a small, one-room apartment, where she lives alone. She has no family around as far as I can tell, and friends are rare yet existing. She likes to be cheap. Example? In L.A. she hangs out at a hotel where "you are likely to find someone else's underpanties underneath the bed. I wouldn't exactly like to be her friend, but maybe, at the same time, I'd like to know her. Kinsey is a very interesting type, and I'd like to find out more about her. She's tough and all, but I'm sure she has a gooey middle. You'll see.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOkay. That was weird but great mystery book by the way. But how does the front cover look like?

    ReplyDelete