Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Book report setting



       The Alchemyst
Pages:375
pages read:150
Author: Micheal Scott

The setting of my novel take place in a lot of places.To me the main setting is in the book shop because that is where the plot starts. If the book took place in the medieval age it would make a difference of how the attackers got quickly to the book shop and away in a modern car. If it was in the medieval age then maybe instead of car they would use horses or run. I would not go to the setting of the book because it takes place in San Francisco and i have already been there this summer and i don't want to go again because it is  to windy and hot for me. Here is a quote describing the setting of my book. "Ok answer this: why would anyone want to wear an overcoat in San Francisco in the middle of summer?"





No comments:

Post a Comment