Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Book report #3


The setting of my book is in a brownstone apartment in New York. The apartment is like any ordinary apartment it has bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, etc.  but under the kitchen sink there are three rooms where Marvin’s family live.  They made their rooms there because it is in a damp corner where a leaking pipe has softened the plaster and caused it to crumble away.
The apartment looks very different from a bug’s perspective.  For example, Marvin’s family finds it really hard to cross the carpet and pass the door sills. And James family are like mountains to Marvin’s family. The time of this book is modern time.  If I had the chance to travel to this place I wouldn’t because I wouldn’t want to be the size of a bug.  I could get stepped on or killed by a mouse.  I would however, like to go to New York as a human because I could see the cool places like the “Beats by Dr. Dre shop”. I wouldn’t be very interested in visiting the museums
My Quote: “Home, for Marin’s family, was a damp corner of the cupboard beneath the kitchen sink.”

2 comments:

  1. Very good Tom and interesting... I really like your book. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, what is the book name, i would like to read it. good work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete