Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gods of Manhattan

The author ddnt give any conflic or indicent. There is just some guy running from somebody in the beggining.
The events that made this conflict were animals doing kung fu, fantasy archers atacking people and indians panicing.
Everyone thinks that their gods are doing this for some reason.
I dont think this author creates suspense
I have absolutly no idea because this book is just getting too crazy when I keep on reading it. Mabey it will end happilly ever after.
Yes I did, it was very strange at the very end too. And I almost didnt understand it.
I dont think there is more to tell because if there were, there would be pictures of more of those books.
I wouldnt change it because this book is too weird already and I would just leave the ending the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment