Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012



          The main character of, "If Your Reading This it's to Late." Is a 12 year old girl named Cassandra though everyone calls her Cass. Cass looks like an average 12 year old except for her ears. Her ears are an odd pointy shape. Luckily she never leaves the house without covering them with a hat or with her hair. Cass is also a survivalist for example Cass doesn't get things unless they have a perfectly good reason for example if there are these very fashionable boots Cass wouldn't take them unless they were waterproof or bulletproof. I can't tell you where Cass grew up and where she is now. One, I can't tell you and two, I wouldn't be able to tell you even if I wanted to because I don't know myself. Cass's mom is very protective over Cass mainly Cass has to sneak around her especially when shes grounded (which is most of the time). Honestly I would and I wouldn't want to be Cass's friend. One, Cass seems to be very superstitious and I wouldn't want my friend worrying about everything. Two, I would want to have Cass as my friend because she seems very interesting and fun to be around!

Bethany
September 5th, 2012
7B

1 comment:

  1. The main character seems very interesting and I love the title of your book and I hope I can read it sometime:)

    ReplyDelete