Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Alchemyst 19th September 2012






The Alchemyst
Michael Scott



In my book the author Michael Scott starts the book off with a conflict. The conflict is when Dr.Dee brakes into Nichola's book store and steels the book of Abraham. The reason why there was conflict in the beginning is because Dr.Dee wanted the book of Abraham for evil instead of what Nicholas's uses it for which is good.I almost finished my book but and i think in the end Nicholas's will get back the book but there will be a sacrifice for getting the book back. There is suspense when good trys to get back the book in a epic battle for the Book.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the explanation of everything wasn't very detail but gave just about enough detail do understand what happened. I think the ideas could have been expanded on more.

    ReplyDelete