Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012


The Case-Book of Sherlcok Holmes

Author: Arthur Conan Doyle 

Pages Read: 106. 


Hello Everyone,
The setting of my book takes place in London, England. Basically, there is no real setting because they are always moving as they investigate new things and places. To be honest I don't know how the setting would change the story, but I do know that they would have been in other places during their adventure. Haha, it would be amazing if I could be a character in the book, I would get to meet Sherlock Holmes and Watson, which would probably be lost of fun! but on the other hand, i think that I would probably be scared to be in any of these murder investigations. There isn't much about any of the setting, but on page fifty, paragraph 1, it says "If only to dispel for once all the ugly rumors which some twenty years agitated the university and were echoed in the learned societies of London.'' This quote basically talks about a rumor that developed in London twenty years ago, and he just wants to end it.



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a scary, yet adventurous book at the same time. I would like to read the whole book of Sherlock Holmes as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete