Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The hunger games


 

My book is called the Hunger games by Suzanne Collins

there are 374 pages and I have read 79
So far in the book i was introduced to some characters Katniss and Peeta,  and more but these are the main ones. In this book it is the future i think and there are these games from the hunger games where 2 people from each district must fight against other people of other districts. they battle to the death. Now i am at the  part of the story when Katniss and Peeta have been chosen to fight for district 12, they are taken to the capitol which is where the games take place. so far they have only done training for the battle. Each district is assigned a mentor, district 12's is a man named Haymitch, he has won the games before but unfortunately he is an alcoholic so he isn't much good as a mentor. There is alot of tension going on between the characters in this part of the story because they are all nervous about the games.


2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like a really interesting start of a book! I have watched the movie starring Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen but I always wanted and still want to read the book! Please don't spoil it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book sounds however very interesting and and I like the way described it it surely caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete